There are 28 miles of alleys in Lancaster City and many of them need repairs. In an era of tight budgets, it pays to do two things at once. When the City prioritized which alleys it was going to fix this year, they took another look to see if any of them could become a little greener. Here’s the story of Green Alley 148 (video) and an article that appeared in the Lancaster Intelligencer Journal.
- Save It Residential Grant Program
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!