Four parking lots in the Southeast of Lancaster City are scheduled for a green face lift beginning this spring (Click here to view the Lancaster Newspaper article). The image below was taken at the Plum Street lot. Once upgraded it will include porous concrete, rain gardens, trees, and updated lighting.
- Save It Residential Grant Program
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!