The Zero Waste Station at Celebrate Lancaster on Friday showed how we can move the city towards being waste free and empowered residents to rethink, reinvent, reduce, reuse, re-purpose and recycle trash. The station staffed by volunteers, gave instruction on what could be composted, what could be recycled, what could be re-purposed and what was trash. Through more outreach like this, the city and the SaveIt! Campaign hope to develop a network of folks who can be called on as Zero-Waste Helpers throughout the city.
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database
- F&M works on Franklin Terrace Riparian Buffer
- ReThink Litter in Lancaster–Zero Waste Station