Most City homes boarder an alley way and a majority of those are Common Alleys where each property owner shares ownership and responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance. It’s with this in mind that the City has piloted a project to work with property owners to help with upgrades to their alleys while also increasing capacity to capture stormwater. The Brewery Alley is located along E Walnut Street. Construction was completed in the fall of 2014 and it is estimated that the alley will capture nearly 150,000 gallons annually.
- Save It Residential Grant Program
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!