Brandon Park is situated in the valley of a former creek where a combined sewer was constructed during the early 1900’s in the former stream bed that flows into Water Street. The valley is a very good location to capture stormwater runoff from the impervious features in the park as well as the adjacent upland areas from Wabank Road. For additional images and information about construction at Brandon Park click here.
- Shelley Road – Green Infrastructure
- Free Trees for City Residents
- Stormwater Pollution and Solution
- New Website – Lancaster Tree Tenders
- Lancaster City – Manheim Township Study